Membership fees run annually from enrollment or previous expiry date.
The Mount Batten Centre Membership offers the following benefits:
- Free daily car parking
- Free use of pontoon and slipway – loading and unloading only, no overnight storage
- Free use of changing rooms and shower facilities, with use of valid card
- 10% discount on all courses
- 10% discount on bar and food prices
- 10% discount on accommodation
- 10% discount on MBC merchandise
- Affiliation to the RYA
As of Wednesday 14th October 2020 the following opening hours will apply:
Monday and Tuesday CLOSED
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 12:00 – 18:00
Saturday and Sunday 09:00 – 17:00
Staff will remain present on site strictly during these times and will be based at Main Reception within the Centre. Please adhere to all signage and Covid-19 secure procedures we have in place.
We will be unable to provide access outside of these times.
All COVID-19 updates from the Mount Batten Watersports and Activities Centre can be found at:
- Charter Boat – £334
- Affiliate Member / Boat Park Member – £74 per year
- Affiliate Family / Boat Park Member – £195 per year
- Affiliate Junior/Senior / Boat Park Member – £45 per year
- General Member – £139 per year
- General Family Member – £310 per year
- General Junior/Senior Member – £61 per year
Prices include VAT at current rate where appropriate. All facilities are subject to availability. Access to services is subject to the Centre’s standard opening times and can be subject to change so please confirm all times and prices with our reception team. Prices from 1st April 2019.