The Mount Batten Centre Charity Trust is delighted to be once again working alongside the Making Waves Together project for 2019 providing FREE water based activities to families living in PL1 or PL2 or with learners at Plymouth School of Creative Arts Making Waves Together is a project funded by Sport England and forms part of their Families Fund – investment to support families to get active together. Making Waves Together is lead by the Plymouth School of Creative Arts with key partners: Mount Batten Centre Charity Trust, Plymouth Youth Sailing and the Lynher Barge If you would like more details or to register please get in touch with the project co-ordinator Tors Froud on: email@example.com The first taster session is on the 6th April so get signing up!
- Centre welcomes RMA Gig Club’s Cockleshell to her new home September 25, 2020
- ‘Spirit of Hope’ for Plymouth families August 13, 2020
- Kandas you are an inspiration! July 14, 2020
- On water sessions available this weekend (11/12th July) July 9, 2020
- Mount Batten Watersports and Activities Centre celebrates 21 years today! June 23, 2020