The Mount Batten Centre Charity Trust is delighted to be once again working alongside the Making Waves Together project for 2019 providing FREE water based activities to families living in PL1 or PL2 or with learners at Plymouth School of Creative Arts Making Waves Together is a project funded by Sport England and forms part of their Families Fund – investment to support families to get active together. Making Waves Together is lead by the Plymouth School of Creative Arts with key partners: Mount Batten Centre Charity Trust, Plymouth Youth Sailing and the Lynher Barge If you would like more details or to register please get in touch with the project co-ordinator Tors Froud on: firstname.lastname@example.org The first taster session is on the 6th April so get signing up!
- Plymouth City Council residents survey February 19, 2020
- Enjoy a dose of ‘vitamin sea’ in 2020 with our Tasters & Tours! January 16, 2020
- Centre celebrates 5 years as a Charity Trust December 15, 2019
- 2020 school holiday activities booking open! November 1, 2019
- Paddlesports and Coastal Safety 24th October October 14, 2019