|Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance|
|The welfare of all our customers, visitors, workforce and volunteers is of paramount importance.
This communication is designed to inform, rather than alarm, and contains relevant links to the most up-to-date guidance from the Government and Public Health England regarding novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
· Current advice suggests being in the water is acceptable (they believe coronavirus cannot thrive in chlorine & salt water)
· The Government has issued advice around travel to and from certain areas as the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation develops. Please read the latest advice here. This is updated regularly.
· We’d like to take this opportunity to remind all customers and clubs running events, training sessions or trips that they must inform participants, coaches, volunteers and spectators of the hygiene precautions to help reduce the spread of infection. For the latest infection control advice, please click here.
· It is our expectation that all centre users from whatever groups will comply with the latest Government and NHS guidance. This can be found on the Public Health England website. If you feel unwell, please call NHS 111 for advice.
· The Centre will be continuing to plan for our events as normal but we will be following Government guidance and assessing risk as appropriate. We will be issuing specific guidance regarding forthcoming events and bookings as necessary please keep an eye on our communications channels for updates.
· We would advise all visitors and users to be vigilant, considerate and cautious and comply with all Government advice when planning any future activities.
Many thanks for your cooperation at this difficult and challenging time.