The Mount Batten Tower and the Mount Batten Centre are beautiful, unique, wonderful waterfront wedding locations.
We understand that when researching different venues to host your special day that the information you receive can be very overwhelming. We have suggested four different wedding options that we can offer you here at the Tower and Centre ensuring that your special day is exactly what you wish for.
Please note that depending on your preferred wedding date we are able to offer the below options throughout the year.
Summer weddings from 1st April – 30th September
Mount Batten Tower ceremony only and/or enjoy your Evening reception with us too from 6pm until midnight.
Winter weddings from 1st October – 31st March
Mount Batten Tower ceremony only and enjoy your Wedding Breakfast and/or Evening reception with us too.
Mount Batten Tower ceremony (for Summer and Winter weddings)
Mount Batten Tower hire rate for licensed ceremonies*
- £300.00 for a Sunday
- £350.00 for Monday to Friday
- £450.00 for a Saturday
(*please note that Registrar costs are not included in hire charges)
Included in all Mount Batten Tower licensed ceremonies:
- Ceremony only at the Mount Batten Tower for a maximum 25 guests (please note that standing only is currently available)
- A private room at the Mount Batten Centre for pre-interviews with the Registrar
- Exclusive hire of the venue for two hours
- Two members of Centre staff including a Wedding Co-ordinator on-hand throughout the ceremony
- Transport for the bride up to the Mount Batten Tower if required
- Maximum of 25 guests standing only
- Lower Tower room for ceremonies (simple, elegant decorations provided – unfortunately we do not allow any other decorations that are not already in place)
- Roof top with stunning panoramic views of Plymouth
- Please note that due to the age and layout of the building, levels are uneven with steep, irregular steps to the top of the Tower and wheelchair access is not possible.
If you would like to make an appointment to view the Tower or the Centre we request that you provide as much detail about your planned wedding in an email to Sarah Davis, Hospitality and Events Manager to email@example.com who will then call you to discuss prior to arranging a viewing appointment.
Any questions you may have can be discussed then when we can go through your ideas and plans for your special day and discuss menu options further.
Booking your date
If you wish to book your wedding day with us, please confirm the below details in an e-mail and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
> Full legal names of the couple to be married
> Correspondence address
> Contact telephone numbers including a mobile number and email address
> Please confirm the date, times and your preferred wedding option in an e-mail (if you don’t have the times due to it being booked more than a year in advance then that is absolutely fine)
Please don’t hesitate to contact us further with any questions you may have.